Organization aims and description
This body aims to develop research and promote knowledge about oral and maxillofacial surgery in order to contribute to the academic development and to promote population health in Japan.
- Holding of academic gatherings and seminars, conferences, etc.
- Publishing of the Society journal and other publications
- Certification of Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and research facilities etc.
- Encouragement of research and conduct of surveys
- Communication and collaboration with related academic organizations both in Japan and abroad
- Social educational activities concerning oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Other activities to achieve the organization’s aims